6/03/2013

Pastels, Please.











Top - Papaya 
Skirt - Mossimo
Wedges - Seychelles
Bag - ShoeDazzle

If you couldn't tell, I love pastel colors. I just think pastels are gorgeous and work for so many skin types, and who doesn't love that?? Besides, mint green is still having it's major moment (for the past, what? two years?).

And of course, pastels aren't just for Spring. I love wearing them all year round even though some people say they only work for 3 months out of the year (as if!).

What I want to know, though, is what is your favorite pastel color? Tell me in the comments below!

As always, thank you for checking out my blog and be sure to follow for more!



Facebook Page  
Twitter 
Tumblr 
YouTube 
Pinterest 
Chictopia 
Instagram - alyarmstrong
Vine - Aly Armstrong 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments