2/25/2011

Nowplaying (This Week)

I'm starting a new series of posts... every Friday (or at least that's what I'm hoping to aim for) I'm gonna make a list of about 20 songs I've been listening to for the week, sinceeee I love music and it's one of my absolute favorite things in this world. 

1. Rolling in The Deep - Adele
2. Sun of A Gun - Oh Land
3. The Cave - Mumford and Sons
4. Drumming Song - Florence + The Machine
5. Life is Short -Butterfly Boucher
6. Marry You - Bruno Mars
7. Mona Lisa - All American Rejects
8. Stupid For Your Love - Brendan James
9. Vaporize - Broken Bells
10. Losing Sleep - Charlotte Sometimes
11. Soundtrack for Our Movie - Mae
12. Raincoat - Crash Kings
13. Skinny Genes - Eliza Doolittle
14. 1979 - Good Charlotte
15. Blame it On The Rain - He is We
16. Helium Hearts - Jason Reeves
17. Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves) - The Wombats
18. Runaway - Kanyee
19. Up Up Up - Kerli
20. 22 - Lily Allen

There we go =) Look out for another list next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments