3/11/2011

Nowplaying This Week

1. Set Fire To The Rain - Adele
2. Please - Eisley
3. Show Me What I'm Looking for - Carolina Liar
4. Bruises - Chairlift
5. How - Maroon 5
6. Sun (acoustic) - Mae
7. Sunshine - M.I.A.
8. Crave You - Flight Facilities
9. Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer
10. Not Like The Movies - Katy Perry
11. Bend & Break - Keane
12. Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson (I know, kinda embarrassing... but, I can change "Keri" To Aly... it's a joke with my sister)
13. Love Is Hard - James Morrison
14. Ode To LRC - Band of Horses
15. Never Say Never - The Fray
16. You're the Reason I Come Home - Ron Pope
17. Uncharted - Sara Bareilles
18. Seventeen Aint So Sweet  - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
19. Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare - Matt & Kim
20. Paris (Ooh La La) - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments