3/25/2011

Nowplaying This Week

1. Break Through - Colbie Caillat
2. You Left Me  - The Maine
3. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
4. Who You Are - Jessie J
5. Arms - Christina Perri
6. Memories - Panic! At The Disco
7. Refrain - Cady Groves
8. Phoenix - Cady Groves
9.  When We First Met - Hellogoodbye
10. Smarter - Eisley
11. Boomerang - Mae
12. Lisztomania - Phoenix
13. Summer Mood - Best Coast
14. At Least I'm not As Sad (As I Used To Be) - Fun.
15. Indie Rock and Roll - The Killers
16. She Moves in Her Own Way - The Kooks
17. New York to California - Mat Kearney
18. In Christ Alone - Owl City
19. Sinking Friendships - Jonsi
20. Fall In Love - Estelle

3 comments:

  1. loove your taste in music ;). i LOVE Eisley and Hellogoodbye! my faves :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices, especially No.12 & 15.

    xoxo,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh love me some Colbie. Awww Mat is a good friend of mine. He is the best. Precious. Love ur list!!!

    I love this post!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments