4/29/2011

Nowplaying This Week

1. Kiss me Slowly - Parachute
2. Breathe - Taylor Swift & Colbie Caillat
3. What Are You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani
4. I'll Be Waiting - Adele
5. Better Love - Eisley (I went to their concert this past week, it was amazing!)
6. All Of The Lights - Kanye West
7. D is For Dangerous - Arctic Monkeys
8. We'll Never Know - Lifehoue
9. Something that I Want - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals (from Tangled.. it starts playing at the end credits)
10. You And Your Heart - Jack Johnson
11. The Scientist - Coldplay
12. No Sunlight - Death Cab For Cutie
13. Hopeful Romantic - This Century
14. Tonight, Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
15. Build The Moon - Charlotte Sometimes
16. Anniversary - Chase Coy
17. Perfectionist - Landon Pigg
18. Chasing Pavements - Adele
19. Off That - Jay -Z & Drake
20. Someone Like You - Adele

I've been seriously obsessed with Adele whole "21" album, her voice is absolutely stunning and all of her songs are gorgeous. definitely one of my favorite albums. I've been listening to it all the time for the past month.

Let me know, what are some of your favorite songs, bands, artists, and albums this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments