5/24/2011

MAC's Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light







MAC's Magically cool liquid powder is, in one word, amazing. The day this product came out, I went to my MAC counter to pick one up. The cooling effect of this powder alone is fantastic, but the color and consistency are very nice too. This powder is very translucent with some pink shimmer undertones, perfect for lighter skin types. You can either use this powder as a highlight or for an all over face powder. I typically use it all over, and since my skin is very dry, this powder gives a nice dewy look, and the shimmer is very subtle so you won't look like a disco ball.

I've heard that this powder will be in the permanent collection, so there's no need to rush out and get it, but if you're at a MAC store or counter you should definitely check it out, maybe ask one of the assistants if you can try it out. In total, there are three different shade you can choose from: Truth and Light, Honey Rose, and Cajun. This powder is $29.50, which seems pretty expensive, but if you think about it, you're getting 0.84 ounces which will last you a very long time, and for me, I use this product almost every day, so it is definitely worth the price for me.

You can buy this product online at http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/5124/index.tmpl or in stores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments