6/04/2011

June/Birthday Wishlist!


1.
Purple Nike "Tenkay" shoes




2.
Essie Braziliant Collection

3.
Longchamp Le Pliage Bag

4.
Nikon D3000

5.
Betsey Johnson "Silver Crystal Bow Stretch bracelet"

6.
Tangled Movie

7.
Urban Decay Nake Palette


1. Nike Tenkay sneakers - I love the look of these, so simple.

2. Colors from Essies Braziliant Collection - (Specifically) Meet Me At Sunset, Super Bossa Nova, and Smooth Sailing

3. Longchamp Le Pliage Bag (Lilac or Blue)- Everytime I see someone carrying this, I want it even more. I don't know, I guess I just really like the simpilicity of it.

4. Nikon D3000 - I've wanted my own nice SLR camera for the longest time now, and of course I want it for my blog =)

5. Betsey Johnson Bracelet - One word: Pretty.

6. Tangled - I swear, this is my absolute favorite movie, I'm obsessed. I just love it so so so much.

7. Urban Decay Naked Palette - I've wanted this since it came out last year, it's just so pretty and the colors are amazing!

My Birthday is June 8th, I'm super excited... I even bought a Hello Kitty cake pan (it's like I'm turning 12 or something) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments