7/11/2011

Tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara







Tarte's Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara is a new product from Tarte,  and definitely one of my favorites from their brand. I've had this mascara for a little over a month now, and I love it! It's very volumizing and I can definitely tell my lashes look better after using it for a long period of time, which is what it claims to do. Also, this mascara is not flaky at all and lasts all day. And of course, with all Tarte products, it's free of all parabens, sulfates, dyes, and chemical's.


The tube that this mascara comes in is super cool too because it's made out of bamboo, which is very unique to typical mascara's that just come in plastic tubes. You can find this mascara for $19 at http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P286101&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5648 and http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-gifted-Amazonian-clay-smart-mascara

1 comment:

  1. CONVINCED. I want to try out this mascara. just have to wait until my mascara is done. I hope that I like it. It sounds like it is good and good luck in college. :) It's better than high school.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments