|From left to right: Bad to the Bronze, Edgy Emerald, & Audacious Asphalt|
|From Left to Right: Baby Lips - Pink Punch, Baby lips - Cherry Me, & Revlon - Strawberry Shortcake|
1. Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow - I love love love this product. I normally don't like cream eyeshadows... especially drugstore brand because I don't expect them to be long lasting and worth it, but these amazing and last a super long time (get them here!).
2. Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm - My favorite out of these two is Cherry Me, but both of them are really pretty on. This product reminds me of a lipstain, but isn't as much of a hassle.
3. Revlon Lip Butter - Love this. It's a lipstick without actually feeling like a lipstick, which I totally dig.
4. Samantha Chapman's realTechniques stippling and foundation brush - These brushes are so soft and work really well (get them here).
5. Fossil Typewriter Charm - I've been wearing this bracelet so much this past month and this charm just makes it 10x cuter (Get it here).