1. Well, of course my very favorite at the moment is instagram (I'm a photo nerd) - Download it here
2. Shazam. I cannot tell you enough amazing things about this app. Of course it has its flaws, but overall I love it. You use this app to identity songs (artists, name of songs, lyrics...), say you're at a store and you really want to know what song is playing so you whip out your phone and start the Shazam app, it listens to a song for about 10 seconds and voila! You have an artist and the title of a song (it doesn't always work, but that's kinda to be expected), and better yet? It's free. - Download it here
3. Wunderlist is another fabulous app. It allows you to make lists for different things (for example: To do lists, shopping lists, etc.) and you can set it up to send you reminders about things you need to get done. And for anyone who really knows me, they know I make lists for everything so this app is amazing.- Download it here
4. Nike Training Club is really great because it has a ton of different workouts to try, tutorials, and can track your progress. - Download it here
5. And last but not least, I'm a huge word nerd so I love the Boggle app. I have been playing this game for years with my family (and I typically win, so that's probably why I like it so much), so when I found out there was an app I jumped on it. It's definitely not as fun as playing it in real life, but it's still fun to play to pass the time and it only costs 99 cents. - Download it here
What are some of your favorite apps? Let me know in the comments below!