Oh my goodness, life is crazy lately. I just started my Fall semester of sophomore year last week and I already have piles of homework... how is that even possible? *Sigh* I am kinda excited to see how this semester pans out, but being a college student might slowly make me crazy. Anyone else have that feeling?
Anyway, here's some of the things I've been loving lately:
1. Lattes - Well, duh. Girl has got to stay awake somehow.
2. Tea - I used to not like tea very much but lately it's amaaazing, especially when iced.
3. Sleep - lets just say I appreciate it a lot right now.
4. September Magazine issues - They're huge, and filled with clothes, shoes, and makeup. What more could a girl ask for?
5. Liz Lovely gluten-free cookies - by far the best gluten-free cookies ever made and they don't actually taste gluten free (Check them out here)
6. Fall - I don't know about you, but I get so excited when I know Fall is so close. I love Fall so much it's crazy. The clothes, weather, and pumpkin flavored everything is ideal.
7. Books - Just finished Scott Westfield's Leviathan, and now I'm reading Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise.
8. Aristocats! - Loved this movie when I was a little kid, and it just came out of the Disney vault this past Tuesday (Buy it Here)
9. Etsy - There are not enough good things to say about this site. Every time I go to the on the site I want to buy practically everything! Check out some of the things I've been wanting here, here, and here.
10. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stains - I'm about to make a review about these, but lets just say they're pretty much my favorite lip products at the moment.
P.S. All of the photos above are from Instagram, follow me (alyarmstrong)!