2/24/2013

Shades of Red and Black







Skirt - Mossimo
Blouse - Old Navy
Blazer - Mossimo
Shoes - Anne Klein
Bag - Longchamp Le Pliage
Watch - Fossil

I am so done with this Winter thing . . . I'm thinking I need to move somewhere where it is warm year-round, and preferably where there is a beach in close proximity to my house. But no, I still have about a month left of this crazy cold then warm weather because the weather where I live has irrational mood swings. I am so happy about this day, though, because it has been raining like crazy for the past few days and today it is gorgeous.

Anyway, I'm loving this outfit because it's perfect for ridiculous weather like this, and I love wearing red and black together because red is such a great pop of color against dark colors. I tend to wear a ton of black during Winter, so switching it up whenever I can is needed.

Thank you for checking out my blog! Please check out some of the links below ♥

Facebook  
Twitter 
Tumblr 
Chictopia 
YouTube 
Pinterest 

6 comments:

  1. hay ,this is a really pretty outfit and you are very beautiful I like the skirt ;)
    follow back, if you like ;). andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great post love all the pics! I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower, you have a beautiful blog! I Would love it if you had the time to check out my blog and follow me back :)

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! love the pop of red against the black outfit :)

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. red and black is such a perfect color combo!! :D i recently wore it myself! :D

    have a good weekend!
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey honey!
    I really like your blog!
    It is very interesting! :)

    How about following each other?
    Follow me and I promise to do the same! :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments