11/28/2010

What I'm Loving (November)

What I'm Loving (November)

What I'm Loving (November) by simplyme93 on Polyvore.com


1. Vera Wang Princess - I love this scent, very sweet and feminine with hints of vanilla, water lily, and lady apple, just to name a few, oh, and the scent description also says it has a hint of pink frosting. What's not to love about that? 

2.  Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lotion - Contains Vitamin E and heals rough dry skin... which is super important for me especially in the winter, because my skin gets really dry. Also, this smells like some delicious dessert, it's really lovely. I put this all over my face, neck, elbows, and hands before I go to sleep. This really works for me. 

3. NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils - They come in a wide range of colors and are so great for color bases for your eye lids.


4. O.P.I - I love this brand of nail polish! the brush is wide so that it covers your nail in only 3 swipes and the staying power is really long-lasting. Specific color is "Glitzerland"


5. EOS Sphere - I love love love this product! So great for Fall/Winter months to keep your lips smooth, and it's all natural, which means it doesn't contain any parabens. I will do a more in-depth review sometime in the near future. 

6.  MAC Blushes - The specific color shown is "Breezy", I especially love this color for Fall & Winter because it gives a great color that is great for that pop of color in the cold months. Also, MAC blushes are very smooth and apply amazingly.


7. Benefit High Beam - Gives your cheek bones and under the brow bone a really nice glow 


8. Revlon Lip Gloss - Goes on smoothly with a sponge-tip applicator, with really great colors. My personal favorites are "Lilac Pastelle" and "Nude Lustre".

9. Stila Pro- Artists Palette No. 1 - Read my in-depth review here on my blog. http://simplyme93.blogspot.com/2010/11/stila-pro-palette.html


10. Benefit Hoola Bronzer - A lovely matte bronzer that works really well, and is amazing especially for winter months, especially since I'm so pale to begin with.


11. MAC's Blacktrack Fluidline - MAC's black gel liner is, in one word, amazing. It's really creamy and goes on smoothly, great for winged-liner. 


12. Dark Purple Nail Polish -  I think dark purple polish looks edgy and pretty without being overpowering like a black polish, the specific color I'm really liking is "First Class Ticket" by China Glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments