9/23/2012

Mixing Fall Up


O






Dress - H&M
Denim Jacket - Forever21
 Shoes - Mossimo (Get them here)

Fall is officially here and one of my favorite trends is mixing patterns, and of course some of my favorite patterns are polka dots (as Jess in New Girl says, "I rock a lot of polka dots") and leopard print so it's almost instinctive to pair them together. . .  of course there are times when mixing patterns can get out of control and look like a hot mess, but if you don't overdo it it can look so fabulous.

What are some of your favorite trends for Fall? Tell me in the comments below!

And P.S. If you haven't already, check out Sephora.com for the Urban Decay eyeshadow sale ($6 each!). I know a lot of the colors have gone extremely fast so get there asap if you wanna pick some up.

Check me out:

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
YouTube
Pinterest
Chictopia

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments