1. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES - well, I mean, if you could tell from the all caps, these are a big deal. It doesn't feel officially like Fall if I haven't had one of these. I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks, so I like getting these at one of my local coffee shops or making them myself with tons of cinnamon on top.
2. Being done with huge exams - Cannot express how much better I feel after taking a exam... I just feel happy to be done with them, and then I suddenly feel like I have more free time. Anyone else feel like that?
3. Pumpkin... anything - really loving these soy "Heritage Pumpkin" candles from Target
5. Daily Grace - Um. Amazing. If you don't already watch her videos on YouTube, do it because she's hilarious.
1. MAC collections disappearing too quickly - I really wanted the Marilyn Monroe lipstick colors in Charmed, I'm Sure and Love Goddess. They are amazing, but I had to work when they were released in my Nordstrom and of course they sold out online ridiculously fast, so I'm super sad that I wasn't able to get them.
2. Confusing math teachers - What in the world. Math is already confusing as it it, why did I get stuck with the most confusing teacher ever? I can watch a 7 minute youtube video about a probability and understand it better than sitting in my class for 2 hours twice a week.
3. Colds - I was fighting one all week and now it's full blown. Colds always make me feel miserable and disgusting, and knowing me it'll most likely take like 2 - 3 weeks to actually fully get over it which is no fun.