10/20/2012

Speeches






Top - Apostrophe (Sears from last year)
Pencil Skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Mossimo

I wore this this past Wednesday for my impromptu speech in my public speaking class and I'm just now getting around to posting it (thus my life as a college student). I'm actually loving this class which is awesome because I had a speech class in high school that I hated, but this one is great and really preparing me for what I want to do as a career, and that is always a good thing, right?

Anyway, I'm hoping y'all are having a fabulous week and if you get a chance, please check out some of my other sites:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Tumblr
Chictopia
Instagram - alyarmstrong

1 comment:

  1. Nice look!
    And thanks for following, I've joined as follower 109!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments