11/05/2012

Chevron







Blouse - Xhilaration
Jeans - Hudson
Wedges - BCBGeneration
Bag - I got it from my mama (soo I'm not sure where it's from)
Necklace - Freedom Firm

I have a slight obsession with chevron print (if you couldn't tell from the background of this blog) and I have been on the look out for a top something like this for a while now, so when I finally found it at Target (duh. I have an obsession with shopping  there too) I kinda had to get it you know? And it was on sale, so that's practically a no-brainer.

P.S. My sister Rachel is in town and took these pictures! You should go check her out Here.

Check out some of my other stuff:

Facebook Page
Twitter
Chictopia
Pinterest
Youtube
Tumblr






1 comment:

  1. I just discover your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your shoes!
    Following you on Bloglovin and GFC:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments