11/10/2012

Two Toned Lips Inspired by Nasty Gal's Blog






My sister in-law Esther sent me link to Nasty Gal's blog post featuring "Two-Toned Lips," which you can check out here

My version is definitely different from the blog post, but I wanted to do something super wearable (and cheaper) that people wouldn't be afraid to do.

For the top lip I chose Nyx's lipstick in Narcissus which is a super pretty bubblegum pink color ~ you can find this color here.

And for the bottom lip I took Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (I did a review on these that you can watch here) in the color Lovesick ~ you can find it here.

I did the bottom lip first, but I don't imagine it would matter which order you went in.After I applied both colors I blotted excess lipstick/balm and voila! Wearable two-toned lips.

P.S. Keep in mind that the two colors will probably mix with each other throughout the day, so make sure you have both colors handy to do touch-ups! 


Thanks for reading! And please check out some of my other links:

YouTube
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Chictopia
Tumblr







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments