11/13/2012

Peplum & Lace






Peplum Top - Decree (get it here)
Skirt - Forever21
Shoes - Steve Madden
Bag - Longchamp Le Pliage in Deep Red
Necklace - Forever21

I love the peplum trend for this Fall, I think it is so classy and the lines are beautiful so I've been on the look-out for something peplum for a while that looked good and didn't cost a ton so when I mom found this at JCP I was super excited about it.

By the way, have y'all noticed that JC Penny's has gotten significantly better? I used to not like it very much because the selections weren't very good and the clothes weren't good quality but now they have stepped it up a little bit and have updated their trends and the quality. And who doesn't love that?

Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog! And I hope y'all are having a fabulous week!


Check out some of my other stuff:
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Pinterest
Chictopia
YouTube
Instagram - alyarmstrong


2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! That peplum top is awesome.
    I totally get what you're saying about JC Penney, I used to dread shopping there as a child, and recently stopped there and (to my surprise) found some great pieces!
    Awesome blog by the way! I'm your newest follower :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ensemble! Your long champ bag, is it medium or large? :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments