12/23/2012

Cheers! It's Almost Christmas






Top - TJ Maxx
Jeans - Hudson
Blazer - H&M
Boots - Sofft (you can get them here)
Hello Kitty Bag - loungefly.com (it's not available on their site anymore, but you might be able to find something similar on Ebay)

Today's outfit is pretty laid-back because I had to work this morning and didn't want to make too much effort (I'm just lazy) since I know I'll be dressing up for Christmas eve and then again on Christmas, so I'm basically saving my energy (that's justifiable, right?). Speaking of Christmas... how crazy is it that it's 2 days away? I feel like just yesterday it was the beginning of Fall and now Christmas is super near which means 2012 is almost gone too. Craziness.

I hope y'all are having a very great week and will have a super merry Christmas!

Please check out some of my other sites as well! S'il vous plait? 

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Chictopia
Pinterest
Youtube
Instagram - alyarmstrong

2 comments:

  1. I have the same blazer! Absolutely love it. :) You rock those boots btw!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red really pops in that color! I love this cute outfit.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments