6/30/2013

60s Barbie










Dress - H&M
Shoes - BCBGeneration
Sunglasses - Nordstrom BP
Earrings - Freedom Firm
Watch - Fossil 

I pretty much have been saying this every week, but it has been ridiculously hot today and I'm really contemplating packing my bags and moving to California so that I can escape the humidity (note: hair up because of ridiculous weather-induced frizzyness). 

And I feel kinda silly for wearing 3 quarter inch sleeves today, but really... the dress was cute and I was told this morning I look like a 60s Barbie, so I think it was worth it. Right?

P.S. It has been one of those weeks where I had so many ideas for blog posts and crafts, but I haven't had much time between work and my online college classes, so I'm glad I least get to post this. I do have some pretty cool ideas that I am going to try and get to this next week, though, so be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments