6/20/2013

Hot Heat







Top - H&M
Shorts - Banana Republic 
Shoes - Xappeal
Bag - Expressions NYC (buy it here)
Sunglasses - Nordstrom BP (buy them here)
Bracelet - Betsey Johnson
Ring - Forever21

I love summer weather except for the fact that my car basically has no air conditioning, so whenever I know I will be going anywhere I have to make sure I'm wearing clothes that won't make me die of heat. That's why this outfit is perfect for this type of weather; cotton shorts with a thin tank top would be perfect even if I did have working air conditioning... but since I don't it's especially necessary.

What's your favorite thing to wear when it's hot out? Comment below!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your bag and your sunglasses! They're so adorable and I love the mint color.

    -Megan
    http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/
    (I'm a totally new blogger so if you have any suggestions please let me know! Thanks! )

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments